Are you experiencing an Excel file password-forgotten issue? Want to know the best solution for your query “How to open a locked Excel workbook without a password?” So read this article and perform Excel Password Recovery easily.
MS Excel is one of the applications that Microsoft provides in the MS office suite. This application helps users in creating spreadsheets and save different types of data in them. While creating Excel sheets users also get several smart functions and features which make spreadsheet creation more reliable and easier. Also, users get the facility for encrypting their Excel spreadsheets.
Efficiently users can encrypt their Excel files with password protections to secure them from unauthorized persons. But in some cases, users lose or forget their excel file password, which makes the Excel files inaccessible to the users. In that situation, users need to recover Excel file password and searches for the best solution.
Smartest Solution to open locked Excel workbook without password
The most trusted and result-oriented tool for Excel Password Recovery is eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software. Users can use this tool to easily and quickly open a locked Excel workbook without a password. Without facing any trouble users can immediately unlock excel file passwords by using this tool. This advanced tool can perform password recovery with strategies like- Brute Force Attack, Mask Attack, and Dictionary Attack.
Features of eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software
- Unlocks tricky and lengthy passwords of the Excel file with the help of the best three strategies.
· Brute Force Attack
· Mask Attack
· Dictionary Attack
- Retrieves all types of passwords immediately (including- alphabetic, numeric, symbolic, lengthy, and multi-language passwords) without wasting the user’s time.
- Supports all editions of 7z files and Windows OS including- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista or below editions.
- Support all Excel file extensions like – XLS, XLA, XLAM, XLSB, XLTM, and the below extensions.
- Provides a free trial edition free of cost for all users. Anybody can easily use this trial edition to recover the first three characters of their Excel file password without spending money.
Free Demo Service
If you want to test the software for free, then try the free demo version of this tool which can recover the first three characters of Excel file password with no charges.
Step 1:- Install and open eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software then click on the “browse” button for selecting Excel file
Step 2:- Then select one of these three attacks according to the password of Excel file:-
- Brute Force Attack
- Mask Attack
- Dictionary Attack
Step 3:- Click on “Recover” button to start the process of Excel Password recovery.
In this blog, we have shown the best solution for the query “How to open a locked Excel workbook without a password?” Also, we have suggested the most popular and effective tool to recover password of encrypted Excel files quickly called eSoftTools Excel Password Recovery Software. Install and use this tool and recover lost excel file passwords with ease.