Table of Contents Hide
Migration of emails from Hostgator to Office 365 is a challenging task for every user. However, with the right steps, you can easily perform this task of Hostgator to Office 365 migration. So, with this blog post, we are now going to provide you a best method and complete guide to migrate email from Hostgator to Office 365.
What is the difference Between HostGator and Office 365?
HostGator and Office 365 are two completely different things, and it’s not exactly fair to compare them directly. HostGator is a web hosting company that provides hosting services for websites, while Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of productivity tools designed for business use.
HostGator is a hosting company, offers services like- web hosting and mail hosting. HostGator is a popular choice for both individuals as well as large scale businesses for hosting websites and managing their business mail accounts.
On the other hand, Office 365 is a subscription-based cloud service. With Office365 account users gets access to all the Office suite application from cloud servers. Outlook is also one of the applications available in Office365 cloud service. It assists in emailing, calendaring, content management, etc.
Professional Ways to Migrate Email from HostGator to Office 365
Because of a variety of reasons, users may need to migrate emails from HostGator to Office365. The best utility to perform this job simply is eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration Tool.
It is a reliable and efficient software that migrates emails from IMAP-based mail accounts to Office365. Its user-friendly interface, advanced mail filter, and several more smart features make it an ideal choice for HostGator to Office365 emails migration task.
How to Migrate Migrate Email from HostGator to Office 365?
Step 1: Download and Install eSoftTools IMAP Migration Tool
The first step is to download and install the eSoftTools IMAP Migration Tool on your computer. Once installed, launch the software.
Step 2: Login with HostGator account details
Launch the software and select IMAP Server option from mail apps list. Enter your Webmail account details and click on Login.
Step 3: Select required Mail folders
Login with HostGator mail account and load all mail folders. Make selection of needed folders from HostGator account.
Step 4: Enter Office 365 Server Details
After the selection click on Import to Cloud and choose the Import to Office365 option from Next screen.
Step 5: Login to Office365 account
Enter your Office365 email address in the next opened screen and click on Convert.
Step 6: Start the Migration
Sign in with Office365 account details, complete the login process and start the Hostgator email to Office365 migration.
Key Features of this Software
- User-Friendly Interface: eSoftTools IMAP Migration Tool has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use for anyone, regardless of their technical expertise.
- Fast and Efficient: The software is designed to migrate emails quickly and efficiently, saving you time and effort.
- Selective Migration: With eSoftTools IMAP Migration Tool, you can select specific folders and perform the migration with only selected mail folders.
- Multiple IMAP Mail App Support: The software supports multiple IMAP mail apps, including- HostGator, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and many more.
- Advanced Filters: This IMAP Migration Tool offers advanced filters that allow you to select date of emails and export the emails of only required dates.
- Free Demo Version: It offers a free demo version that allows you to try out the software before you buy it. The demo version lets you migrate up to 25 items per folder, giving you a chance to test the software’s capabilities.
In this blog, we have given a simple and fastest way to Migrate Email from HostGator to Office 365. By following the steps provided in this blog, You can easily transfer all mailbox items from HostGator to Office 365 without any data loss. By performing the migration process with the above-given method users can save their lot of time and effort.