Table of Contents Hide
If you are a user who requires to move IMAP folders in outlook. Then this article will help you to find your solution. Because today I suggest you one of the best tools available through this article. Read this article till the end to know “How to Export IMAP folders to PST Outlook files?”.
IMAP is a protocol used by email apps/clients for sharing emails. From IMAP based email apps access as well as share emails without creating their local copy to users drive. IMAP mail account users can directly access from different locations and devices at once. All the modifications that users made from one device will automatically appear in another location where the user has opened that IMAP mail account.
Also Read:- How to Export IMAP Account Emails to EML files?
Reasons to export IMAP to PST file?
Several users wants to take backup of IMAP account mailbox to PST files for different reasons:-
- Once you export IMAP account data to PST files you will become able to access IMAP account data in all editions of MS Outlook.
- After exporting the data of PST files you can access emails and other data of IMAP accounts locally without internet connection.
- By saving IMAP account mail folders to PST files users can create local backup of IMAP account data.
- Outlook also provides facility for adding password to PST files, so that users can encrypt PST files having IMAP account data.
Best method to export IMAP mail folders to outlook Pst
The best way to export emails from IMAP mail folders to Outlook PST is eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. With this tool, users can safely save IMAP mail folders locally to PST files. In a single process it extract entire IMAP mailbox items and save them to single PST file. While using this tool, users can take backup of IMAP account emails without taking help of any an additional program.
How to export IMAP mail folders to Outlook Pst?
- Download and install IMAP Backup & migration software on your computer.
- Enter email address, password, port and hostname of your IMAP account
- After providing all IMAP account details and click on Login.
- Load all mailbox folders into the software and choose required folders.
- Now select the Save in PST option from the export options list.
- Select the necessary option like- mail filter and naming convention
- Then choose a place from your computer to store the Pst file
- Click the backup now button and start exporting IMAP mail folders to PST files.
Advanced features of IMAP BAckup tool
- Save IMAP account emails into a variety of file formats like- PST, EML, EMLX, HTML, MHTML, MBOX, and more.
- Easily move IMAP /cloud mail servers data to other cloud apps such as- Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook.com, office365 and others.
- It exports emails of separate dates from IMAP server with the help of the mail filter option.
- It also supports all windows O/S editions including win- 10,11.8,8.1,7, XP, vista, etc.
Many users nowadays want to export IMAP account emails to outlook. If you are also one of those users. Then follow the instructions which are provided in this article. After following these instructions you can simply move IMAP mail folders in Outlook. You can also, try the free demo edition of this software and see how its function for free.