Table of Contents Hide
If you are one of the users who wants a solution to the question “How to Export Gmail Emails to Outlook?” If yes then get the answer by reading this article. Here is the best solution for doing this task of Exporting Gmail Emails to Outlook with ease. Let’s start…
Gmail is one of the services that the brand Google users to uses. It helps users to perform the email sending and receiving the job. It is a cloud-based application user can simply use from any web browser.
Outlook is an email client that users use for performing emailing tasks. This is a very smart program for sending or receiving emails with less effort and complete security. Additionally, it provides the facility for storing users’ profile data locally.
Reason Behind Export Gmail Emails to Outlook
Aside from benefits, there are also some limitations of Gmail service. That is why some Gmail users prefer switching to Outlook Desktop. One of the common reasons why users need to Export Gmail Emails to Outlook.
- Gmail is a web-based service, so users can access their email only if they have an internet connection. But Outlook is able to preserve users’ data locally. Because of these features, Outlook users can preview all of their mailbox data without an internet connection.
- This process of exploring Gmail emails to Outlook profiles helps users in creating a local copy of their Gmail account data.
Best Method to Export Gmail Emails to Outlook?
For saving as well as importing mail folders and other data Outlook users’ data files PST. So, to export Gmail emails to Outlook users can Export Gmail emails to PST files.
This job a user can smoothly perform with the solution called eSoftTools IMAP Backup and Migration software. It will allow users to export selective single as well as multiple mail folders from Gmail accounts to Outlook PST files. It also contains multiple features for taking backups of Gmail emails to PST with an easy process.
Steps to directly Export Gmail Emails to Outlook.
- Download and Install eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software on your PC.
- Enter your Gmail account email address and third-party app password.
- After adding the required Gmail account details press the Login button.
- Authenticate your Gmail account details and load all mail folders.
- Pick the required mail folders and select “Save in PST” from the export options.
- Apply other required settings– Saving location selection, mail filter, etc.
- Lastly, click on Save Backup and begin the Gmail email export process.
Features of eSoftTools Gmail Backup Tool
- It supports saving Gmail account emails locally to a variety of file types.
- Able to export emails from Gmail account mail folders selectively.
- Users can easily take a backup of Gmail Account emails with all their relevant information.
- With the software, users can create gmail email backup files and save them to their desired location.
- The software also provides additional smart functions like- Mail Filter and naming convention.
- Compatible with all editions of Windows O/S including- Win 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older editions.
- Available with a trial edition facility to download up to 20 emails from each Mail folder of Gmail account to Outlook PST and other export options.
With this article, we have shown the smart solution to export Gmail Emails to Outlook. To do this job in a simple manner, try this most demanding tool called eSoftTools Gmail Backup Software. Using this single software Export Gmail emails to Outlook and several more file types with ease.